It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: อย่าหยุดยั้ง Guitar Classic by ลูกแกะ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:15 pm 
กรรมกรweb

พี่ลูกแกะคนเดิม มาพร้อมกับเพลงอมตะตลอดกาล อย่าหยุดยั้ง เพลงนี้เท่ดีครับ น้องๆขอแทปมาเยอะ พี่ลูกแกะก็จัดให้ครับ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:30 am 
ตัวดำ

ทำไมใส่เสื้อล่ะ

MySound
Host: Ubuntu /w RTKernel + XME-Host (VSTHost for Linux) by XiaZ
VST/VSTi: XME-1 Engine by XiaZ + SampleLib. Imported from NI-Komplete5
Monitor/Power Amp: Orbit Nebula 3000 (3,600 Watt. RMS)

XME-1 รุ่น Prototype (เลิกพัฒรนามาเป็นชาติละ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:35 am 
ตัวดำ

xiaz wrote:
ทำไมใส่เสื้อล่ะ

เหอๆๆๆๆ
ก้อแซวกันเยอะงิ
อีกอย่าง เสื้อที่ซักใว้ก้อแห้งดีแล้ว
เรยใส่ซะหน่อย

Post subject: ^^
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:35 pm 
น้องใหม่

:17: เพลที่พี่ ลูกแกะเล่นนี่คราสสิคทุกเพลงเลยนะคับ เคยเล่นเพลงแบบ metal อาไรแบบนี้บ้างมะคับ

Post subject: Re: ^^
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:43 pm 
ตัวดำ

moon1111 wrote:
:17: เพลที่พี่ ลูกแกะเล่นนี่คราสสิคทุกเพลงเลยนะคับ เคยเล่นเพลงแบบ metal อาไรแบบนี้บ้างมะคับ

ไม่คับ
เหอๆๆๆๆๆ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:58 pm 
เขบ็ต 1 ชั้น

เล่นเหมือนในแท็บป่าวอ่า

อยากได้แท็บทั้งเพลงอ่ะ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:48 pm 

:30: :30: :30:

Post subject: ขอtap
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:27 am 

อยากได้แทปเพลงนี้ครับ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:10 am 
น้องใหม่

gooder แนวเดียวกันเลย ไม่ต้องร้อง :8: ไม่ใช่ไม่อยากร้อง แต่ไม่ร้องจะเพราะกว่า

..ไม่เสียอารมณ์ ฉัน

Post subject: I take my leave
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 am 

"Oh yes," says Skeeter, nodding briskly, "I devote an entire chapter to the whole Potter-Dumbledore relationship. It's been called unhealthy, even sinister. Again, your readers will have to buy my book for the whole story, but there is no question that Dumbledore took an unnatural interest in Potter from the word go. Whether that was really in the boy's best interests - well, we'll see. It's certainly an open secret that Potter has had a most troubled adolescence."
I ask whether Skeeter is still in touch with Harry Potter, whom she so famously interviewed last year: a breakthrough piece in which Potter spoke exclusively of his conviction that You-Know-Who had returned.
"Oh, yes, we've developed a closer bond," says Skeeter. "Poor Potter has few real friends, and we met at one of the most testing moments of his life - the Triwizard Tournament. I am probably one of the only people alive who can say that they know the real Harry Potter."
Which leads us neatly to the many rumors still circulating about Dumbledore's final hours. Does Skeeter believe that Potter was there when Dumbledore died?
"Well, I don't want to say too much - it's all in the book - but eyewitnesses inside Hogwarts castle saw Potter running away from the scene moments after Dumbledore fell, jumped, or was pushed. Potter later gave evidence against Severus Snape, a man against whom he has a notorious grudge. Is everything as it seems? That is for the Wizarding community to decide - once they've read my book."
On that intriguing note, I take my leave. There can be no doubt that Skeeter has quilled an instant bestseller. Dumbledore's legion of admirers, meanwhile, may well be trembling at what is soon to emerge about their hero.

Harry led them all back into the kitchen where [url=http://www.buywowgold.es]wow gold[/url], laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione [url=http://www.wowgoldvip.es]wow gold[/url], her bushy hair tied back in a long plait [url=http://www.powerleveling-lotro.com]lord of the rings gold[/url]; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard [url=http://www.wow-power-leveling.fr]WOW Power leveling[/url], standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: He
felt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus [url=http://www.wowgoldvip.co.uk]wow gold[/url], whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...